Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera have reclaimed the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 with 'Moves Like Jagger'.
The song, which has spent 12 weeks on the tally, swaps positions with Adele's 'Someone Like You', which falls to two this week, while Foster The People's 'Pumped Up Kicks' remains at three.
Meanwhile, Bad Meets Evil's 'Lighters' climbs from seven to five, and Gym Class Heroes' 'Stereo Hearts' returns to the Top 10, leaping from 12 to six.
Lil Wayne's 'How To Love' rebounds into the Top 10 from 14 to nine, and Rihanna lands her 19th Top 10 hit as 'Cheers (Drink To That)' advances from 11 to ten.
Outside the Top 10, Kelly Clarkson debuts at 18 with 'Mr Know It All' after shifting 107,000 downloads last week, while Lady Antebellum's 'Wanted You More' starts at 34.
House star Hugh Laurie lands at 58 with 'Police Dog Blues' and American Idol's Scott McCreery enters at 84 with 'The Trouble With Girls'.
The Top 10 singles in full:
1. (1) Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera: 'Moves Like Jagger'Source: Digital Spy
2. (1) Adele: 'Someone Like You'
3. (3) Foster the People: 'Pumped Up Kicks'
4. (4) LMFAO: 'Party Rock Anthem'
5. (7) Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars: 'Lighters'
6. (12) Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine: 'Stereo Hearts'
7. (5) Nicki Minaj: 'Super Bass'
8. (6) Lady GaGa: 'You and I'
9. (14) Lil Wayne: 'How To Love'
10. (11) Rihanna: 'Cheers (Drink To That)'